Saturday 22 September 2012

220912

Lord, i have to thank you for those meaningful experiences i got through the busy yet tiring weeks. 1st of all, this Amali Pra3104~ You gave me wisdom, to create, innovate & decorate stuff until the very last minute. ;-) I'm glad i've finished this with my on efforts. 
Puppets from straws
Then this member card that i thought it will be never make it to reach me. U don't know how much i waited for thee.

Popular's Bookstore 
And a spirit to clean, clear~ breathable room. Oya, meet Biel. New born dophin. He folded all those. >.<

Mountain of shirtsss
New addiction. It doesn't look tasty but hell yeah, wonder how it works on taste bud. nyumm.

Kuih Kacang Hijau
Oya, Find what Google says about you at-http://apps4urlife.com/funsearchs/. I found mine. ;-D
Google Pranks
September slowly approaching the end. Should i wake you? Hee. Oya, Mom are having her birthday on the coming 2909. Whee~ time for present hunting. ;-* Muackks.

No comments: