Thursday 26 July 2012

Better Technology?

Today Maths' class at Makmal~ Having some tutorial presentation with the help of LCD to play the powerpoint layout. Same as always. But then, only realizing that the LCD panel are actually touch screened. Yep i knew. (=.=) This tech already been applied since nowhere; modern school, tech course, the political. They all used that. But touch screen LCD panel at our IPG? Totally shocked.

Well, world have changed a lot I guess. For this 20 years of life that I've been living, I admit that i'm not such an advanced person. I used Dual Sim Nokia phone with no cam, even my home don't have Astro, no big car, simple decor, old style washing machine, No advanced gadget at all. But me still alive. :-D

I love on how it work but everything had their pro and con too. Don't you think so? Hee. I leave you with that critical thinking point. Can't wait for tomorrow. St. Anne Penang, here we come !

No comments: