Wednesday 21 March 2012

hairdilemmas

I'm really no tryin to be emo wokeyy.. hee  >.<
Did i look stressed up? Yepp.. Lots of assignment to be done plus, presentation, BIG report, PBS portfolio, ISL. I suppose other trainee teacher  also feel the same maybe. I never thought it will be this complicated to complete 1st degree. It's only the very first year and i keep complaining we didn't get enough sleep. I've tried my best okey, ignoring fb is the best right? But here still the same. So, i'm a bit disappointed. Is it really the time keep jealous-ing me or it just me? Urghh..

But actually it doesn't matter. What stressed me more is the bangs. Bangs?? Yepp, the hair on your forehead area laa. I just learn the term that Running Man episode. So, teacher teach U new word for today = Bangs! claps claps.
I'm in dilemmas. Should I cut it, or just leave it long? 
I think i should get myself a new hairstyle but i need to take some consideration 1st. Long bangs are much easy to handle, won't poke your eyes when studying while Short bangs makes U look younger but it makes acne popped easily. Naa.. i really need a stylist now.  ͼ(ݓ_ݓ)ͽ 

Should i or shouldn't?
# Let the time decide (again).

No comments: